This morning, Lulu\
For More Info About Teas Just Visit Our Website http/itaiwantea.com.
This morning, Lulu’s 13-year-old teenage sister Mimi and I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and prepared a drink so we could have enough energy before our yoga routine. The drink was very refreshing, delicious, rich in antioxidants and made with natural ingredients such as chia seeds, fresh blueberries, oranges, green tea, ghee and maple syrup.
See on www.phamfatale.com
- Superfood Chai Seed Smoothie (lettuceturnipbeethealthblog.wordpress.com)
- 10 Benefits of Chia Seeds that You Didn’t Know About (lifehack.org)
- 5 Fascinating Health Benefits of Chia Flour (glutenfree.answers.com)
- Chia Seed Breakfast Porridge (rawfitfearless.wordpress.com)
- Chia Seed Blueberry Tea Drink Recipe (varioushealthyteafromtaiwana.wordpress.com)
- Cha Cha Cha Chia! (realfoodhealsblog.wordpress.com)
- Breakfast Rx: Coconut Chia Seed Pudding (lunchboxrx.wordpress.com)
- Lose Weight with Chia Seeds (thyroid.answers.com)
- My Very Own Chia Pod! 🙂 (808paleogirl.com)